Vallunaraju climbing – Nevado Vallunaraju
Vallunaraju at 5,686m., is one of the few peaks in the Cordillera Blanca , that can be seen directly from Huaraz as well from Cordillera Negra. It can be easily identified and distinguished from other mountains for its double – headed summit from which the northern the summit is the highest one.
Vallunaraju can be climbed from the town of Huaraz in two days. The climb is an enjoyable, moderate mountaineering adventure, with great views from all aspects during the climb. Vallunaraju is suitable for both first time climbers and experienced climbers wanting to work on their mountaineering skills, crevasse and snow travel and ice climbing. A great peak to include at the end of your trek, or as an acclimation mountain prior to attempting a larger nearby challenge.
- Vallunaraju with instruccion 3 days
Day 1: Huaraz to Morraine Camp (4,860 meters)
in the morning drive to the end of Quebrada Llaca. From here walk up to Vallunaraju moraine camp 3 – 4 hours. Night in the tents
Day 2: Morraine Camp to Vallunaraja summit (5,686 meters) to Morraine Camp to Huaraz
We will start early , we climb Vallunaraju. The route climbs easily up the initially gentle glacier, before gaining the upper ridge with one steeper step after the top We’ll descend back down to moraine camp after the Quebrada Llaca, meet our van and continue down to Huaraz hotel
[su_tab title=»INCLUSIONS«]INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Certified professional Mountain Guide
- Meals During The Expeditions
- Private Transfer for start and end the Climb
- Personal Tent, kitchen Tent with utensils,
- Entrance Fees to Huascaran National Park
- Aclimatization to Churup Lake 4,450m.
- Taxi from Bus Station to Hotel in Huaraz
- Personal Climbing Gear
- Sleeping Bag
- Hotel in Lima / Huaraz
- Ticket Bus From Lima/ Huaraz / Lima
- Taxi from Lima Airport to bus Station Lima
[su_tab title=»DATE & PRICE«]
All year but the best months are