America’s highest and largest fresh-water lake. It is thought by archaeologists to have been
much larger in the past when, it is believed, it was the centre of the Tiahuanaco culture. Titicaca maintains a great spiritual significance for the local population, many of whom still adhere to their age-old customs and beliefs.During the trekking in the Cordillera Apolobamba North Let’s see the next Mountains / nevado Soral O. 5,641, Chaupi Orco 6,044m. Flor de Roca 5,808m. Palomani Grande 5,768m, Katantica and lagoon Soral. Suches Lake, Laguna Chocullo, Laguna Iceberg and others.
- Simply The Best Trekking in Bolivia
- Trek amoung the highest peaks of the Cordillera Apolobamba between Bolivia and Peru
- High passes, blue lakes, scattered settlements .
Trekking: Cordillera Apolobamba Norte – Bolivia
Altitude: Over 4,500m.
Durations: 10 days
Season: April to Octuber
Service: PrivateThis Trek We can combine with Cordillera Real Trek , Salar de Uyuni , Pequeño alpamayo climb 5,370m. or Huayna Potosi climb 6,080m
ITINERARY:Day 1.- Arrival La Paz – HotelDay 2.- Acclimatizing day – tour to chacaltaya and valle de la luna – HotelDay 3.- La Paz – Copacabana – Sol Island – Challapampa (Titicaca Lake )Day 4.- Challapampa – Yumani – Copacabana – Hotel
Day 5.- Copacabana – Huarina – Pelechuco 3,650m– Hostal
Day 6.- Pelechuco – Macara 4,080m
Day 7.- Macara –Sanchez Pass 4,759 m. – Yumaca 4,621m
Day 8.- Yumaca –Ridge Pass 4,890 m. –Pura Pura Camp 4,400m.
Day 9.– Pura Pura –Pura Pura Pass 4,789 m –Soral Lake
Day 10.– Soral Lake –Lusuni Pass 4,940m. – Puina Camp 4,536m.
Day 11.- Puina Camp – Sina Pass 4,870m. – Sina Camp 4,450m.
Day 12.- Sina Camp –Sina Norte Pass4,750m. –Suches Lake 4,600m.
Day 13.- Suches Lake –Suches High Camp4,700m.
Day 14.- Free day or Visit to Chucuyo Lake –Iceberg Lake
Day 15.- Suches Camp –Katantica Pass 5,100m. – Katantica 3,700m
Day 16.- Katantica – La Paz – Hotel
Day 17.- Hotel – Airport – International Flight
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Cook during the trek
- Complete meal during the trek
- Mulas and muleters
- Bi- Personal tens, dining tent with table and chairs, kitchen tent with utensils
- Acclimatizing day
- Private transfer during the trek
- Boat From Copacabana to Isla del Sol
- Extra horse
- Acclimatizing to isla del sol
- Hotel in La Paz 3 nights
- Hotel Copacabana 1 night
- Hostal in challapampa 1 night
- Hostal in Pelechuco 1 night
DOES NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE:
- Personal trekking gears
- Sleeping bag and sleeping matts
- Meal in Town